Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've just returned from a test drive of a Pro ceed 3 but am confused about the way the bluetooth works. I know this feature isn't particularly important to some but I spend a lot of time in the car making and receiving calls. In fact this is vital to my job.

I was able to receive a call during my test drive but I couldn't work out how to make a hands free call. The sales guy told me that I can only dial the last number hands free (I don't recall if he meant the last incoming call or the last outgoing). He informed me that outgoing calls had to be made from the handset. Surely not? If he's correct then it means that it's impossible to make an outgoing call legally.

Can anyone please help me with my confusion?In mypresent car I can use voice actuation to make calls which is brilliant. I realise that this is a little over the top but I was expecting to be able to scroll up and down my 'phone book using the car's controls (perhaps on the steering wheel).

Thanks in advance.

Daz

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nope sorry. your salesman was right. Kia have dropped a substantial bollock with that one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts