Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I am a new forum member, "Soulman" and I am asking for advice please. I have just bought a Soul Shaker registered Dec 23 2009.
Does this have bluetooth phone capability?? If so, what do I have to do to operate it with my Nokia mobile. How can a non technical idiot like me do it? Heeeelp! Some people say you can't but a chap I met recently has it in his Soul II. Trouble is, I don't know where he is from. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
No Soulman it does not have bluetooth,I think that this was only on the2011 models.I have a Parrot fitted in my 2010 Tempest and I have found that this works great.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thankyou Gentlemen for your swift reply which has disappointed me a little. Nevertheless, a very nice car so far.
Dave R, please excuse my technical thickness but, what is this Parrot you refer to in your reply?

Kindest regards,

Soulman

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i remember the days when a parrot was a brightly coloured bird that could be taught to swear and embarrass your aunty!!!..... i miss the good old days.....lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for your welcome. The car is extremely nice and I never met so many helpful people. I'm sure we'll talk again.

Regards JP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts