Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone knowledge of any dealerships that offer these discount schemes for new car purchases. Some cracking deals available on certain other manufacturers but I've decided that I wish to have another Sportage and attempting to obtain a discount

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have purchased my New Sportage via Forces Car Direct who are offering discounts from £3700 - £6700 depending on model. Eligibility is if you serve, or have served in the Armed Forces, MOD or are a Diplomat. Not sure if this helps you but may be of use to other forum members.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Have you tried Carwow?

Used them to purchase my Optima and found the scheme to be first class. Discounts varied considerably between dealerships and I ended up with a handsome discount as well as an excellent trade in value which was a bonus.

·
Registered
On Order: Sportage GT Line S PHEV in Infra Red
320 Posts
I only managed an extra £500 on top of the current finance offer when i looked via Carwow, so i dont think there are many deals to be hand right now.

·
Registered
MY22 Sportage GT Line S HEV FWD
98 Posts
Has anyone knowledge of any dealerships that offer these discount schemes for new car purchases. Some cracking deals available on certain other manufacturers but I've decided that I wish to have another Sportage and attempting to obtain a discount
When you approach the discount provider they’ll tell you which dealers they work with and have good experience with. I used Griffin and both the discount and end to end arrangements were excellent.

·
Registered
6 Posts
May I ask what discount did you get? Did they guarantee your part ex price for x months time?
They undercut the deal offered by the car wow dealership by £100 pm and that included a service plan for three years. I ordered in April and they said I could expect delivery in Q4 so I expect them to honor the part exchange value they have quoted. The service I received was really good and they were very upfront about the higher road tax etc. They also offered me a service on my present Hyandai at £150 less than Hyandai as service is due in September.

·
Registered
74 Posts
They undercut the deal offered by the car wow dealership by £100 pm and that included a service plan for three years. I ordered in April and they said I could expect delivery in Q4 so I expect them to honor the part exchange value they have quoted. The service I received was really good and they were very upfront about the higher road tax etc. They also offered me a service on my present Hyandai at £150 less than Hyandai as service is due in September.
That's a cracking deal. I'm guessing that not for Joe blog public?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I go in to my dealer with the Griffin Price. He does some magic, usually with the px value, interest rate or a service plan offer and matches the end price. On my 3rd Sportage with this option. Griffin option is good if you have a large deposit as the interest rates of finance often offset the larger discount.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That's a cracking deal. I'm guessing that not for Joe blog public?
Most definitely for anyone who wants to purchase. I showed him the car wow deal and whilst I want on my test drive, he worked out my deal. I had an approximate settlement figure on my existing car and when we put in the actual figure the deal became even sweeter.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts