Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about the september delivery of my black Soul Echo I'm wanting to waste no time in sorting out the wheels and mirrors. The stripe will be removed by the dealer.

One solution is to fit chrome mirror covers - but I suspect that even then some of the white paint will show. And I'm not so keen on chrome anyway.

Can anyone tell me how easy it is to remove the mirror cowl? I can get them sprayed a simple gloss black by a local paint shop.

The wheels I could get shot blasted and painted up just like the white Echo - unless anyone out there is looking for some white wheels and wants to swap for their black & etched wheels???

Or I could simpley buy new wheels and tyres. Can anyone tell me what the offset ET is? I see that most wheels advertised on a certain auction site are listed as '40'. But on closer inspection every wheel listed for EVERY Kia model is spec'd as 40 offset. I can't imagine that is right and suspect 40 to be some safe middlegound. Can't find much to explain the wheel size and spec on the standard.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Cant the dealer do all this for you?...... surely its better and cheaper to swap brand new parts with brand new parts in the dealer stock? and they just charge you a "messing about" fee..... all you are asking for is bits off a white echo to be put on a black one.

ps. i was born in hunslet!!!...lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts