Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Nobody wants to pay more for their new car than absolutely necessary so why not use a part of this Forum to discuss the deals we have obtained? This will afford new buyers a good idea of the real world price that is currently obtainable. To kick off .....I decided to buy a new 1.7 Crdi Sat Nav version. Having discounted (excuse pun) the internet sites with their 2nd Registered Keeper options, I decided to investigate main dealer discounts. My local ( Norfolk) dealer said "no discounts are available". After a great deal of telephoning I contacted North Yorkshire Kia (NYK)and got an on the road price of £21,376. Returning to my Norfolk dealership with NYK price, I then got a 'best and final quote' of £21,876. My experience with NYK was first class and even included a taxi service from the local railway stn.
I have no personal interest whatever in NYK.
The car is great, Sat Nav works great and delivery in 6 weeks!
Delighted that I chose the Sportage over the VW Tiguan.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good thread idea.....

In Ireland, the list price for a 1.7D GSE is just under ‚¬31,000 including metallic paint and delivery.

The best straight deal price I could find after a bit of telephone work was ‚¬28,250. I also came across quite a few "no discounts are available" dealers, so it certainly pays to shop around.

Having established the 'real' price, I then agreed a pretty good trade-in price for my old Volvo knowing what they were really offering for it.

Edited by: Baz53

·
Registered
216 Posts
I paid exactly 24k last week for 61plate 2.0 CRDi KX 3 sat nav in white inc alko removable tow bar, tank of fuel and factory carpet mats. Happy at that.
Edited by: ashtons99

·
Registered
97 Posts
Got our brand new Sirius Silver KX-3 Sat Nav Auto 2.0 with side steps and plates for 24K retail was £27k

Happy with that, then told them i had a trade in

·
Registered
17 Posts
1.7 3 Sat Nav - £21,570 OTR including SupaGard treatment + Kia carpet mats....basically £1,500 discount + extras on a factory order....ordered 17th June & picked up today !

·
Registered
140 Posts
Woodies

1 - 10 of 10 Posts