Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just about to order a Kx3 satnav, I am thinking about Sirius silver but have not seen one in that colour yet, any thoughts?

·
Registered
451 Posts
I had the same problem when getting my FE but there were less colours to choose from then, I eventually picked sirius silver after seeing it on a ceed at the dealers and i have to say i'm not dissapointed, it doesn't seem to show the muck to bad either after having a blue ceed before which i was always washing lol

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Never mind the colour, I'd read the threads relating to the sat nav unit before you place your order.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have to admit even though sat nav wasn't an option on the FE having had experience of other cars with built in sat nav it would not be a must have for me, I always found my TomTom better ie more updates and options more often, plus I could take it with me to the states on hols lol

·
Registered
564 Posts
Truth is when I placed the order for my First Edition it was a case of "If you want the next one that we get delivered you'll have to have what ever colour it is because we don't know what we will be getting next!"
Having had black cars in the past I was not keen to have another black one and I wasn't over keen on techno orange but I was so impressed with the car I just wanted it whatever the colour.
Fortunately for me it turned out to be 'Sirius Silver' which I actually prefer to the 'Silver Storm'. As I have said in previous posts it has an almost gold tint in certain lights.
After reading all the threads though I'm glad it didn't have a sat nav option :))

·
Registered
140 Posts
"Just about to order a Kx3 satnav, I am thinking about Sirius silver but have not seen one in that colour yet, any thoughts? "

Only one - forget the sat nav !!

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I don't like silver at all. Too often it is really just metallic grey.

However, I've seen a couple in Sirius Silver and I have to say that it is a very nice colour... not grey at all.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all, I must admit that the photo Giffo posted has convinced me, very nice.

I used to have satnav and I am very tempted despite what I have read, will give it some thought though

Cheers

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dont really use the Sat Nav alot as i live on a tiny island, but to be honest, before we picked up the car i was not expecting it to even pick up Guernsey, well i was pleasntly surprised.

I have used it once as a Sat Nav, and it seemed to work perfectly. As for the other components, they are great.

Edited by: MrsBarrowman81

·
Registered
17 Posts
Had the car less than a week but Sat Nav has been fine for me.....really depends on yourexpectations.However the traffic updates needs resolving.Like the reversing camera (useful as it has a narrow back window and visibility is not great when reversing). Artic white looks great and we are pleased that we waited for it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Why has nobody mentioned THE best Sportage colour! Gunmetal grey of course! (of course we are all biased towards the ones we chose lol)

Have to say though, very happy with the colour, looks stunning. In all honesty, this car looks great whatever the colour, such a well designed automobile :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was torn between Techno Orange and Arctic White...but ultimately went for Techno Orange as I'm just that kinda guy :p

Do I regret not getting Arctic White? Truth be told, a little. I've seen a couple of Juke's and Ix35's around in white, and they are very nice and expensive looking; but mine still turns heads so I am not at all disappointed.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
I bought the Techno Orange without actually seing one in real life.
I'd only seen it in brochures.

I love it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts