Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there can anybody give me some idea as to my problem before I take it into the garage on Tuesday? Yesterday I had trouble starting my car (Ceed 1.6 ls 07) when it finally started it drove like a bag of ****. If it wasn't jeking like a good un it had no power when I put the trottle down, then would speed up and then againstart jeking around. I did fill up with petrol on Friday night and have driven only 15 miles before this problem started.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well my Ceed has just come back from the garage. I only took it in on Thursday. Waited until it was running bad so that they could hear it. It was an intermittent fault. Any how it turned out to be a faulty "crank sensor". I am sure they thought I was the crank when I took it to them at first. Anyhow job done. It drove home ok. Garage was good, I was expecting hassle over the warranty but they never even asked for proof of service history and they only had my first service recorded as I took it else where for the others. Here's hoping for no more problems

1 - 7 of 7 Posts