Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

just cleaning out my 2007 Sedona and can seam to remove the back drivers side seat. its been out before loads of times but i cant get it out now. it looks like its sticking on the LHS clip, as the other side seams to bereleasing. any body had this before or know how i can sort it? going away next week and wanted the 2 back seats out for luggage

cheers guys

jonny

·
Registered
422 Posts
jonny_254 said:
hi,

just cleaning out my 2007 Sedona and can seam to remove the back drivers side seat. its been out before loads of times but i cant get it out now. it looks like its sticking on the LHS clip, as the other side seams to bereleasing. any body had this before or know how i can sort it? going away next week and wanted the 2 back seats out for luggage

cheers guys

jonny
Hi Mate, I have no end of problems getting mine out (2006 TS) Sometimes they come out quite easlily others they are a right pig. I drop the backrest forward which then releases the rear clips and allows the base of the seat to tilt forward - pull the lever and the seat should release itself from the front clips. Give yourself a hernia lifting it out and jobs done. Now putting them back is another story..................... Good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi
Had the same problem with my back seats. It was caused by them not sitting correctly on the runners. In the end I had to take to my local dealer and it tooksome man handling by them to release the seats. Try giving them a good yank while pulling the seat release tab.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.