Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had never bought a car before, and I had no idea about this process. It was a great decision to get in touch with the guys from Shirlton Car Sales regarding the car that I've been really interested in. Already by telephone conversation it was clear that customers are treated with respect and I should get a car with no issues. When appearing in the dealership I was met in a nice and welcoming manner.
Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

·
Registered
27 Posts
to ensure you get the correct part it's usually best to enter your vehicles' VIN number or reg nr on the site of the parts manufacturer. So if you need a belt then the Continental or Gates online catalog would be a good place to look. Sometimes non original belts are a few mm longer or shorter than the original, so I'd recommend getting the exact same length as the original just to be sure.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Jack Daniels, thanks are am aware of this and have used Continental or Gates and others to search, and as you mention they can vary in length, hence my question.
On top of this they are expensive, however, if you know the length then internet searches bring up more reasonable prices as they are not associated with a car make and model.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts