Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I had a 2017 Sportage that used to lock itself when left unlocked and parked. I now have a 2021 Sportage and it does not seem to do this. I looked the dashboard settings and cannot find anything to activate this. Can anyone help?

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Hello, I had a 2017 Sportage that used to lock itself when left unlocked and parked. I now have a 2021 Sportage and it does not seem to do this. I looked the dashboard settings and cannot find anything to activate this. Can anyone help?
I think the 2021 equivalent is a message sent to your phone via the Uvo app saying you have left the vehicle unlocked!

·
Registered
2017 GT Line S 1.6 Petrol AWD
74 Posts
Are you sure it used to lock itself? I thought that was only if you unlocked it but didn't open a door for 30 seconds.
I've left my 17 plate unlocked on the drive all day and it doesn't lock itself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you sure it used to lock itself? I thought that was only if you unlocked it but didn't open a door for 30 seconds.
Yes definitely sure. Has been unlocked while on the drive and standing around and won't lock itself. My 17 ISG2 used to all the time was great

·
Registered
181 Posts
This is as I remember it, otherwise you could lock your keys in the car (if not smart key)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts