Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is my first post, as I have just purchased a new Kia Sportage.

I was wandering if anyone can help me with a problem i seem to be having with bluetooth.

I have paired my phone (iphone4) with the Sportage and everything is fine. Infact, im very impressed with it, especially how it plays music from your iphone via the bluetooth. Excellent quality. However, I have noticed that when I leave the vehicle, then get back in, the phone does not automatically reconnect. I have to go through the phones menu and press connect.

Although this only takes a couple of seconds, I was wandering if anyone knows if this "automatic connection" feature acutally exists, and maybe im missing something?

I've checked the manual but can't seem to ascertain if the feature is there or not.

Thanks

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi, My experia connects automaticaly when i get back in the car, i dont remember having to do anything special to get it to do this, I just paired it and it asked to download phonebook which I did and it just connects itself if im within about 2-3 metres of the car ( if ignition is on)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi,
there should be an option on your phone, my blackberry connects without any problems, on intial set up my phonegave option to 'auto connect in future'.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies.

Can't find the "auto connect" feature anywhere on my phone. However, strangely, after re-pairing the device a couple of times, it now auto connects! Fingers crossed it stays like it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
good night writing from Colombia, sorry for the mistakes in the language. just bought a kia and that comes to my country does not have Bluetooth radio. I wonder if any of you could find me in your country if you can adapt accessory or better to buy exactly the radius with which it is sold there. many thanks.

Cristian.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts