Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gets the thumbs up.

Couple of things I noticed - Price from £30,970 (can't be right), and new car has less power, although this is the same as some of the last of the old models? (maybe this is ref: the particulate filter cars?).

·
Registered
92 Posts
It would make sense that the GPF lowers the power by 4bhp as it is another blocker in the exhaust system but this is the first that I have seen it in writing stating a reduction in power (not that you will ever notice).

All in all a balanced review. I just wish they would hammer home that a 440i/S5 with the Stinger equipment level is a clear £15k above the Stinger's price to help push how good value it really is.

Interesting that they have ditched the Continental for Michelin Pilot Sport 4's. It is the first thing I am doing once the Continentals are worn out as I have not been impressed with their levels of grip at all and they still have 5mm of tread on them.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, that equipment thing always frustrates me, as base price isn't a fair comparison.

PS4s is a good move by Kia. I'm not going for Contis next either - PS4s or Mitch Cross Climate for me - Really want better wet road grip.

Also, the latest car wow video on the highest top speed cars on sale features the Stinger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts