Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to switch this off permanently? Recently it starts every time I start up and I have to switch it off. It didn't used to do this and I can't think what I've done to make is start. Thanks in advance.

Registered
Is there a way to switch this off permanently? Recently it starts every time I start up and I have to switch it off. It didn't used to do this and I can't think what I've done to make is start. Thanks in advance.
No its manual over ride only.. is your battery low.. does it need charging ? mine does the same and you will find that when you drive the light will go out and when you stop the light will come back on.. dont know if its supposed to do this and can't find an answer to it

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the advice folks. I've had the car for 4 months and it's only just started to engage the auto stop/start. At first I thought I must have accidentally switched it on (i.e. Put the light out) but now it's the working every time I start the car. I guess it's not s big effort to switch it off- I just wondered why it had suddenly decided to start working. Thanks anyway.馃憤

Registered
Thanks for the advice folks. I've had the car for 4 months and it's only just started to engage the auto stop/start. At first I thought I must have accidentally switched it on (i.e. Put the light out) but now it's the working every time I start the car. I guess it's not s big effort to switch it off- I just wondered why it had suddenly decided to start working. Thanks anyway.馃憤
That's it.. CLICK yer off.. enjoy the car Dave and a big welcome to the Venga massive..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.