Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

As mentioned in another post, the website and brochure both state that the Soul 2 doesn't come with heated mirrors, but the dealer insisted that it does.

Can anyone with a MY11 Soul 2 confirm either way?

Also, i dont suppose anyone knows the cost of the privacy glass option?

Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is that the case on your Soul2?

Guess teh dealer will be getting them installed. He insisted they come with them so ill make sure i get what im paying for
he also said that they come with the luggage underfloor compartment but im also led to believe that this is on higher models also. We even showed him what we meant from an echo and he said they do.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tempest said:
gummi told me the dealers were giving him yours......lol

ROFL, if it means i get a soul sooner then thats fine by me

The dealer told me 6-8 weeks, we even have a countdown going on a whiteboard at the office lol

Edited by: gummibear1986

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyways, just spoke to the dealer about the heated mirrors and hes still certain the 2 comes with them. Hes going to ring Kia and double check and call me later. If not guess ill be getting an accessory thrown in

·
Registered
276 Posts
gummibear1986 said:
Anyways, just spoke to the dealer about the heated mirrors and hes still certain the 2 comes with them. Hes going to ring Kia and double check and call me later. If not guess ill be getting an accessory thrown in

Don't forget your boot tray & parking sensors.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Taffy 49 said:
gummibear1986 said:

Don't forget your boot tray & parking sensors.....

Im going to give him the benefit of the doubt on the luggage tray, cause thats something that can be ordered after i have the car. Its not like i can just add on heated mirrors later.

The parking sensors are actually on the deal sheet so no worry there.

If it doesnt come with the heated mirrors ill be making sure i get something else instead, the luggage tray ill be making sure i get even if i have to complain daily to them. Im very persistent me.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Don't give up on the boot tray, they are worth about £120. As for me, I have a late MY10 Soul 2 on a 60 plate and I miss the heated mirrors. If you look in the current brochure, they are Not part of the car
on the MY11 model either. The 'specials' have heated mirrors.Edited by: Foxy

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The dealer confirmed it doesnt have heated mirrors today. I may be getting a shaker instead with parking sensors on at a discounted price on the overall package. I know it has a reverse camera but i would still prefer sensors.

The problem is now that they have apparently stopped making the shaker in vanilla, despite the brochure still advertising it, and i refuse to pay an extra £400 on metallic paint. Kia are trying to find a vanilla one in the country, i shall deal with the colour problem depending on what they tell me tomorrow.

Edited by: gummibear1986

1 - 20 of 30 Posts