Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious what they are saying about delivery, as it doesn't seem like there is any solid information out there at the moment.

Not placed an order yet, waiting to see what the Costco Auto Program discounts them by, but it is probably another 3-4 weeks before the details will be available.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Niro 4 HEV Auto
2 Posts
just ordered a niro 4 hev this afternooon, there is no confirmed delivery date jus ‘sometime in September at the earliest’. but the delivery times are expected to grow as more cars are ordered after the Kia electrification events which are about to take place,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just returned from a KIA Electrifciation event where I had the chance to see and examine a KIA Niro EV4. Got to admit I was impressed with the car and I am happily looking forwards to taking ownership of one. The first deliveries are said to now be in July but as the orders roll in the delivery times will increase.

·
Registered
E-Niro 4+ Jan 21, 70 plate
33 Posts
Just returned from a KIA Electrifciation event where I had the chance to see and examine a KIA Niro EV4. Got to admit I was impressed with the car and I am happily looking forwards to taking ownership of one. The first deliveries are said to now be in July but as the orders roll in the delivery times will increase.
I was a bit disappointed with the minimal increase in range. 287m compared to current models 282m. Rest of it looks ok though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts