Kia Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Niro PHEV thinks I’m 10 miles away from where I am (apparently I was driving across the runway at Gatwick airport last night).

Only just completed the full linking to the car as the car was in an RTC 4 days into ownership and we’ve only just got it back. Until we did the full linking, the UVO connect app showed the car in the right place, but now it’s showing 10 miles away.

Looking into the satellite stats, it’s off as well. I’m wondering if it’s just coincidence that this has happened after completing the full linking to the car but whilst the car was at the dealers, the location was correct, so am considering resetting the UVO system but wondering if anyone has tried this step?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well resetting UVO didn’t work, the car map still showed me being 10 miles away but the Connect app showed me being at home until I connected the iPhone when the app showed what was in the on car satnav so it looks like that was a placebo :(

Only other thing I can think of is to get the firmware applied again, in case there is a fix.

·
Super Moderator
9,472 Posts
I'll lock this thread as it is a duplicate of this one.. 🤦‍♂️

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.