Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. WINDSCREEN FROZEN ON THE INSIDE (even when outside isnt frozen)

2. SMALL BUBBLES APPEARING ON TOP OF DASH

3. PATCHES ALL OVER BACK LEATHERSEATS WHEN COLD

Im a bit concerned about these problems and I think they may all be linked.

HAS ANYONE HAD THESE PROBLEMS? AND ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Thanks

Nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
It seems obvious that there is excess moisture inside the car to have ice on the inside - regarding the dash and seats, have you used any cleaner on them or had the car valeted?

Al

·
Registered
662 Posts
keep useing the aircon with the heater this will suck out the excess moisture all cars are iceing on the inside at the moment do not sheet the car over try to let the air circulate through and dry out the excessive moisture

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is also happening when it isnt particularly cold. Every morning I get in the car the seats are like this. This isnt a problem for ALL cars, I dont know anyone that has the same problems!

and no I havent had the car valeted or any cleaner put on the dash, I just wipe the dash with a soft cloth

·
Registered
49 Posts
The problem of the dash skin developing bubbles is a known fault that a few people have had. If it is bad enough it should be replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its going into the dealer monday. My main concern is the back seats. I really think the leather is WRECKED! It must be the door/window seals or something. There is way too much condensation in the car......ive got pictures, but I cant put them on here....if only I could.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts