Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m loving the Blue Flame colour on the GT Line S but I don’t see any with the premium black roof option, which seems to black the A pillars too. Every one I’ve seen has just been a solid colour.

Is this not a popular option?

·
Registered
211 Posts
I’m loving the Blue Flame colour on the GT Line S but I don’t see any with the premium black roof option, which seems to black the A pillars too. Every one I’ve seen has just been a solid colour.

[QUOTE="MattB247,
I've ordered this :-

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
The GT Line S comes with a standard panoramic roof, so there's little left to paint black!
Certainly not paying the extra for, when lower level trims have a full roof to paint!

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sportage GT Line S Plugin Hybrid (to order this month)
5 Posts
I think I'm in the minority, but I slightly prefer the body coloured roof. I must be an unstylish old bugger.
It does seem to be in fashion with lots or manufacturers at the moment. Just waiting for the vinyl roof to make a come back 😁
I quite like the black roof but SWMBO thinks why pay for a black roof if most of it is a glass sunroof. She has a point.

·
Registered
On Order: Sportage GT Line S PHEV in Infra Red
227 Posts
I thought I was frugal with my money being a Yorkshire man! 🤣
I'd be willing to spend £150 on an almost £40,000 car if I wanted a fully black roof and spoiler. But I understand where you're both coming from. :)
I am a yorkshireman!

Truth to tell my car is a company car, it was already over my lease allowance and I didn't fancy adding even more to my upfront payment lol

Oh that's even more yorkshireman tight isn't it lol

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sportage GT Line S Plugin Hybrid (to order this month)
5 Posts
I thought I was frugal with my money being a Yorkshire man! 🤣
I'd be willing to spend £150 on an almost £40,000 car if I wanted a fully black roof and spoiler. But I understand where you're both coming from. :)
£44,445 .+£150 . If your getting it for under £40k, think people need to be buying from Yorkshire dealers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You don't get a choice if you order the Experience Green on a GT Line S. My dealer found that out after he accepted an order from me without the black roof. He picked up the £150 cost though so I respect him for that.

·
Registered
7 Posts

I ordered one in January. GT Line S self charging Hybrid. I love the difference the black roof makes, but worth £800???? Probably not since the glass roof makes up 80 per cent of the roof area, but hey ho, you only live once !!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts