Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just order a Rio 2 1.25 at the weekend and looking forward to taking delivery hopefully on the 3rd March. I will upload photo's once it's arrived.

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,125 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome to a friendly and helpful forum. Enjoy your new car when it comes!!
Phil

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi I've just joined the forum, I'm Lesley. I have a Kia Cerato, and I'm surprised that in the gallery there are loads of other models but not the Kia Cerato.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hi Lesley welcome to the forum. Re Cerato, we dont have many Cerato owners on here probably because its quite an old model now but it was still a pretty good car. Not sure if they are bringing out the new Kia Forte in the UK as thats the new version of the Cerato.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks Davy, it's nice to know what's going on. I haven't seen many Ceratos, mine is 2007.
I think the forums are a really good idea.
Lesley

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Just bought myself a pro cede 4. Having a bit of bother with the voice recognition apart from that....at the moment its fab!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm new to the forum but I have owned my 55 plate cerato 1.6 lx auto for a little over a year and absolutely love it, she needs a some work now, I was wondering how many are still around in 2021?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts