Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone just checking in for the first time. I hope to be picking up my new Tempest diesel auto in about 3 weeks and I can't wait. I've been lurking on this forum since August last year when I first decided on a Soul. I don't think I've ever come across such a friendly, helpful car forum.

Since I "found my Soul", I've only seen 1 and that was parked up in my local hospital car park. Are there any Soul owners in the Plymouth area?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Welcome Styxx you will love the Tempest,the Soul is a great car to have. I live in sunny South Yorkshire and we have an increasing population of Souls of all types in this area.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow ... what a welcome!

I have been in contact with my dealer to see if I can get my Soul in time for the get together, but unfortunately not - Bummer
...... So, I hope all those going gave a great time and perhaps I might come to next years.

I'm disappointed that there are no Plymouth Soul owners. It's going to be awfully lonely down here.

All the best, and thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
You could still come along and check out the cars! I didn't think I was going to get mine in time as it ended up taking 6 weeks longer than I expected, it was suggested that I park my old car around the corner and pretended I had a puncture!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't think of that .... Mind you, a 600 mile round trip in my Ford Fusion will take me 4 days. Driving that thing for more than an hour or so at a time will cripple me .. That's one of the reasons for getting the Soul. I had one for a whole day and I went to London and back in a day and had no problems at all.

Take care

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome to the club Styxx! Iv'e only had my Soul Echo for a week but I'm already in love! And the guys on here are great......friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable! You'll be in good company! Hope you're soon behind the wheel
!
Regards

Paul.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts