Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I am not officially a Kia owner (although I hope to be) here is my story:

I ordered a Kia Picanto 1at the end ofJuly (as I had a 20 year endownment policy that had matured) for delivery in Sept on a 61 plateand I was very excited to hear it was clearing customs on 30th September and it would arrive the following week early October.

I had a buyer for my old car all lined up (good job I did not let my old car go) as the following week on 5th October the dealership went bust with my money.

The plan was to give the car to my daughter in 4 years time when she is 17 so she could use it to go to University (when we researched all small cars back in August my daughter asked all the questions at all the different garages and shewas most impressed bytheKia Picanto and said it would be her dream car)
she was most upset (good diet though I have gone down 2 dress sizes).

Soafter 8 weeksI am stillunsure what is going to happen to the car that was made for me. The lady at Kia has been great and very reassuring so fingers crossed I maybe able to become an official member of this forum.

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,289 Posts
Hi Karen, what a way to loose weight!
I hope the receivers get moving quickly and you get your car or your money back. Welcome to the forum tho' so there's a bit of good news.

Phil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts