Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my Soul in for an early 4yr service today. Booked via the Kia website and ticked the service, brake fluid change, wash & vac, body inspection boxes, was offered a slot a few days after of the date of booking, but today suited better. No courtesy car available until end of August, but they're on the bus route for me so no other options required. Received a call shortly after offering a Kia service plan, which because of the miles I do doesn't particularly work for me. Pollen filter change discussed but I'd done that myself a couple of months ago.

Dropped it off at 9.30, was called just after 4 to say it was ready. Was washed to Mercedes standards........ but otherwise great service. Was told the service included the brake fluid change so no extra charge. Brakes about 50% F&R, possibly a ball joint has a bit of play in it, so one for a later date. £269 all in, can't complain about that!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I’m only 5 miles from them but instead prefer to use the exellent Chippenham motors with the added bonus of over £50 less

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m only 5 miles from them but instead prefer to use the exellent Chippenham motors with the added bonus of over £50 less
Having come from SEATs, Chippenham Motor Company had an appalling reputation among owners, and for the service I required they're £329 vs £269 paid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts