Kia Owners Club Forum banner

After market navi/radio/DVD/BT

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  kia$torm 
#1 ·
I have been waiting for this to come and now it`s here

It`s from a company called CarDCT..., Your #1 Source for Car Multimedia DVD and GPS Navigation in China
And has radio/dvd/mp3/navi/bluetooth/tv/and is plug and play

It`s $449.00 or aprox £284

Special for 2011 Kia Sportage - In-dash DVD Player w/ GPS Navigation System

7 inch digital touch screen (800*480)
All keys supply red and green LED
Built in Kia Sportage GPS system
Dual zone (music or radio workable when in GPS mode)
SD card slot in the front panel
USB at the side panel
Picture in Picture (PIP)
Build-in TV tuner
AM/FM Kia Sportage Radio tuner
RDS function
DVD/MP3/MP4/DIVX/MWA
Built in Bluetooth for hand free call ( the current mode will switch automatically to Bluetooth mode when call coming, the calling and music in mobile can be operated in devices after switch)
Backup Camera Port
iPod support

Edited by: kia$torm

See less See more
#5 ·
Hi Kia$torm, This link should work:

http://...cardct.../kia-navigation-dvd-player

Just copy above line and paste.

Are you considering fitting this unit?

"http://...cardct.../kia-navigation-dvd-player"

For some reason the post automatically reduces the link and misses out "www" and "com" etc, so try above line but omit the " " inverted commas

Edited by: Spiderman

#6 ·
Sorry still can`t get it to work and picture shows when you preview post but when posted it will not show, but all works fine on another site.
Yes i am considering ordering one

#7 ·
Hi Kia$torm,

Meant to explain that if other readers add in manually "www" in front of "cardct" and add in manually "..." after "cardct" and get rid of the extra full stops after they have copied and pasted this link into their address bar at top of page then it will take them to the page.

So that is copy and paste below link into browser address bar and type in "www" and "com" and deleting extra full stops and hit enter.

http://...cardct.../kia-navigation-dvd-player.

Will be most interested in your progress when you fit the navi.

Still awaiting delivery of my 2.0L diesel, now January, but could really be doing with it in this snow. I am stuck in the house this weekend as the sport tyres on the Pro_ceed won't give me any grip.

#8 ·
Thanks for your help, and yes looking at your location it would be nice to have your new car to deal with the white stuff, we took ours off road last night went the back road to our house 6" covering the road then as I built my confidence I went off into a field with drifting snow and very steep slopes didn't touch the 4x4 lock and could not fault how it ploughed threw the snow up a very steep banking saying that we have put snow tyres on so they will make all the difference.

When we were looking at buying the sportage the one thing that put me off was no navi option as we had factory navi in our last car and i miss it so much, tom tom is ok but miss the fact you can listen to music and it just comes in and says "Turn around immediately you idiot you have gone wrong" and no wires and having to remove it all when you get out of the car.

I know it`s made in china and not by a well known company but after looking at other forums at reviews from people who have bought them the thing that came across was they do the job very well! I like the plug and play no cutting factory wires and he told me the steering wheel controls work, he will include mapping for UK/Europe and the thing I like best is it looks factory.

http://...cardct.../kia-navigation-dvd-player.

#11 ·
Yes it`s the same unit but you have to add the maps at $15 and they give you UK only, the other company is supplying UK and Europe maps and there postage is more expensive too.
Got to wait for it to come now, just wish i could put some pic`s up when it comes but can`t get them to work.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.