Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a call yesterday afternoon, that I can pick up my proceed before the dealership closes.

It's a full spec minus the sunroof.

Some of the things did not arrive, such as the rubber trunk mat, protective film underneath the door handles. This will be put on later on next week. What I've also noticed is that the trunk rim protector is not on, which was not mentioned by the dealer. So we'll see.

Overall happy!

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got a call yesterday afternoon, that I can pick up my proceed before the dealership closes.

It's a full spec minus the sunroof.

Some of the things did not arrive, such as the rubber trunk mat, protective film underneath the door handles. This will be put on later on next week. What I've also noticed is that the trunk rim protector is not on, which was not mentioned by the dealer. So we'll see.

Overall happy!

View attachment 13737
This looks familiar 😃😃😃

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So basically all the options will be put on next week lol.

Also, just realised, that smart park assist (where the car parks itself) is not there. The dealer explained, that this was discontinued for MY22, but did not bother letting me know before buying the car. It was something that my wife was particulary unhappy about, as we tested the feature for MY21 model.

oh kia :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congratulations! How is it to drive so far, is it doable at 191cm without the pano roof?
As mentioned in another thread I have ordered the exact same specs as you because I am the same height, but have not been able to test drive a car without pano.
Mine is scheduled for April/May now, hopefully without more delays.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations! How is it to drive so far, is it doable at 191cm without the pano roof?
As mentioned in another thread I have ordered the exact same specs as you because I am the same height, but have not been able to test drive a car without pano.
Mine is scheduled for April/May now, hopefully without more delays.
It's good, but if you have a "just got out of bed" hairdo, sometimes it touches the roof lol

It's good, I can fit in and love the car. Actually, forgot about the pano roof for a while now and don't care that much. All of my friends that have pano roofs say that they never use it lol, but my dad always has it open :)

·
Registered
Proceed GT Line-S on order. Currently Leon 15 Xcellence
95 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not completely sadly. It comes on every time you start the car and you have to manually turn it off by holding in button the steering wheel . Pretty annoying really. No option in settings to turn it off altogether.
Never found it to be an issue tbh, just regular startup procedure - lane assist off when in town and auto hold on :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Was the “Smart Park Assist” on the spec sheet for the car you ordered and the dealer signed for?
I would expect a reduction in price if you paid for something that you didn’t get.
See what the dealer says, although I doubt he’ll offer you much in the way of a discount.

·
Registered
Kia Soul sport
670 Posts
Had smart park asst on a car for 4 years,after entertaining the grand kids a couple of times with no hands parking never bothered with it and would not want it if it was a free option.

·
Registered
2022 Ceed GT line 1.5TGDI - Fusion Orange
573 Posts
Was the “Smart Park Assist” on the spec sheet for the car you ordered and the dealer signed for?
I would expect a reduction in price if you paid for something that you didn’t get.
See what the dealer says, although I doubt he’ll offer you much in the way of a discount.
Spec is subject to change at any time...

This happens frequently with manufacturers and standard kit can change. Part of the T&Cs when you sign up. On my Volvo, the paddle shifters were deleted on my MY, which was frustrating but there is zero comeback.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey, I already updated about it - you just need to hold the camera button and it comes up. It's best used for scaring people for the first time lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts