Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i hope someone can shed some light cos i think i may loose the plot!!! I have a Kia Rio on a 53 plate, only had it for about 2 and half months. I had trouble with it starting bout a month and a half ago, to whic i was told i needed an new alternator, so got that fitted. Then about 2 wekks after that it did it again so i had a new battery fitted. Just when i thought all my troubles were over, last friday went to tesco come out 20 mins later car wont start. Bump started it and took it to the garage, the alternator and the battery are ok and it started fine, but im assuming they had charged it. the guy said he couldnt find anything wrong with it, unless he saw it when it was in its 'broken state'. I'm thinking its gotta to be summat draing the power?? Does anyone else have any insight as it seems im just waiting to break down again!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeh when i wouldnt start the engine didnt turn over at all just made a clicking sound like you said, thanks for all your info and advice i will definatley try what you suggested, cheers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts