Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few peeps post pics of their Souls in some threads, but not seen a gallery of photographs, is there a topic that i've not seen yet? and how do you add pics? It's just i took a few pics at the dealers today and didnt know how to post them,

Cheers

Mike

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think you may need a photobucket account of some description that does the same thing and then you right click on the image code, copy it and right click on your post and paste. Hope that make's sense! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oo it worked, I'm getting good at this interweb thingy

This is one of the Soul 2's they had at our dealers

Grandson thought it was a nice car because it had a 'beep beep'

Daughter had to try it out too

they also had this one hidden away, not sure if I'm keen on the 'Bronze' one though

Edited by: sasquatch_uk

·
Registered
79 Posts
Oooooh very nice! If it were me picking from those 3 it would have to be the Echo, We have the Burner which look's like this!!!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
the beige one with the beige panel on the bumper is the shaker version i think - not the Soul 2. The orange one must be an early soul as i thought they had discontinued that colour in this country.

Looks like a family day out.... good fun!.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes you are correct, my mistake it was a shaker, took the family there as we wanted to doubly make sure there was enough room for 2 car seats and our daughter in the back and indeed there was plenty, also told by the dealer that the facelift soul 2 is also going to be a little bit bigger as well.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
apparently the front bumper on the 2012 is a touch bulkier making the car longer, but i doubt the interior space will increase much unless they thin down the seats etc.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hey Tank/Titch, I walked down past Aldi yesterday and one of you drove past (about 2ish). If not there are 2 in Buxton!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ha ha coooool Tank was driving :) I just ride shotgun and shout abuse at other driver's lol!!!
Oh and i'm a whizz at hand gesgure's hahahahaha!!!

We were on our way to the Morrison's in Chapel :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts