Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, couple of questions regarding adblue, how many miles does the tank do before the adblue needs refilling as my level guage seems to be hardly moving over the last 2000 miles, also in the handbook it says the level shows when you put the ignition on, I may be misinterpreting this as I assume it means it shows each time you start the engine, but mine only shows it if I scroll through the menu, is this normal? Btw is there any particular make of adblue that's recommended, I have seen redex adblue in costco is this ok
Cheers

·
Registered
2020 Sportage GT-Line CRDi
1,436 Posts
Different car but I'm down to just above half level after 5,000 miles and on that basis I would suggest around 10,000 miles between fills. Having said that it did drop quickly with the caravan in tow, which suggest it may also be dependant on your driving.
Likewise my levels show up when I scroll through the screen.
I think AdBlue is the same no matter what make, I saw 10 litres of Redex Adblue at Screwfix for £9.99 and a garage near us now has it on a pump. The cars tank holds 18 litres.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great thanks for that, different cars but system will be the same I would imagine, so I would expect similar consumption to yours, thanks again

Reactions: mr.macspot
1 - 5 of 5 Posts