Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my low mileage Niro PHEV I ordered a set of mud flaps for it (splash guards to Kia)
It has now been 5 weeks and I have heard nothing. Is there a problem with these things as this seems a long delay for basic stuff ??

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
When I bought my low mileage Niro PHEV I ordered a set of mud flaps for it (splash guards to Kia)
It has now been 5 weeks and I have heard nothing. Is there a problem with these things as this seems a long delay for basic stuff ??
I bought an Xceed a month ago and wanted Puddle Lights and a Tow Bar. I was told there would be a delay until October so I didn't bother

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,401 Posts

Ebay.

What did dealer say when you chased them?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have found it very difficult to contact the parts/service department. They are always away from their desk and not answering the phone. I am going to speak to them in person and tell them how unimpressed I am. I strongly think that another dealer will be getting my future business.

·
Registered
66 plate Sportage KX4
214 Posts
Think Kia are having problems getting some things in. Took 3 months to get a paint touch up kit (even though every day it was due in tomorrow).
on a different note my replacement mirror arrived inside a week (but then took a month to get painted).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.