Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Advice and buying tips please. 1.7 3 SatNav. I anticipate purchasing some accessories in the coming weeks and, although I can obviously purchase genuine Kia parts, these may not necessarily be the best quality / value for money. I would therefore appreciate any advice / guidance based on practical experience of roof bars - Thule/Kia ? Carpet Mats ""“ best value/fit and Mud Flaps Front & Rear ""“ a sound investment? Worth fitting even though wheel arches are plastic? Many Thanks.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Mud flaps off fleabay for £13.99 for the set and they fit perfectly. Not sure what matters other than the Kia ones are available.

·
Registered
844 Posts
yes would like the link as well please

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought some Kia sportage car mats from Kia and for around £50 think they;re great value and fit really well - it's just annoying that they don't provide as standard as you'll be mad not fitting some.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have purchased a few extras mud flaps from ebay £19.99 + £10.00 fromchina arrived in about 5 days perfect fit20 minute joband stops the the muck getting in the door shut,
purchased boot liner ebay 29.99 good fit with anti slip keeps boot clean and tidy hose it down if dirty,

not having tinted windows(K1) I purchased rear uv sunblinds£80.00ish they pop in and out easy in minutes keeps sun out of grand daughters eyes even stay in place with window down.

when I purchased my sportage Nov 2011 there were about 7/8 pages for them on ebay today there are about 25 all with bits to addith no doubt more to come.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Purchased sportage mats - genuine Kia stuff for £25 from Grantham dealer
Question - should a KX3 come with privacy glass?? If so - where are the windows tinted, factory or dealer?? Mine are still clear

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
If you look carefully, the rear windows are darker than the front... but it is subtle!

Personally, I don't mind because it means that you can actually see out of the back when reversing in the dark.

Edited by: Techno

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks Techno - right you are. Was comparing it with the pimp mobile that is the focus zetec S, who's windows are almost black and agree with being able to see out of back when reversing

1 - 11 of 11 Posts