Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several new people on here waiting in anticipation for their new cars. So to help them while they wait

Lets create a list of accessories we have fitted, why we fit them any benefits and any regrets.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mudflaps... extra deep at the front....stops lower rear doors and rear arches getting chipped.....cheap to do but not the prettiest addition to the car.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sidebars.....extra protection for the side chipping.......should ward off that invisible low bollard come bad parking day........marmite looks.....you either love them or hate them. (i love them and think they finish the Tempest look off beautifully - they are Kia made after all)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Clear vinyl protection tape on top of the rear bumper. We have an elderly dog who tends to use the flat section as a step which has resulted in scratches in the vinyl which would have been in the paint if it hadn't been there. Oh, and I just know that I will drop something on there sooner or later so, for me, well worth doing.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Boot Liner - my wife found one in Tesco that will double up as a large shopping bag. Essential if you have pets. There are several places on e-bay that are doing accessories for the Soul.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Full chrome pack, (fog light surrounds, side indicators, rear light surrounds, rear garnish, scuff plates), Black Eyeliners, Mud flaps with the fronts extended, Side Bars, Mats, Clear rear bumper protector, Venture Shield,Glare paint sealant, Oh does 'My Twisted Soul' no. plate count as an extra ?

Thats the trouble with having to wait 3 months for a car, 3 extra paydays to buy stuff before the car arrives, do you think it is a ploy by Kia, if so it worked on me!!!!

Tony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts