Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, does anyone know what the resistance measurement is for the abs sensors on a w reg sedona please? the light is coming on intermittently and is driving me crazy! cheers, stanman

·
Registered
702 Posts
stanman1941 said:
Hi all, does anyone know what the resistance measurement is for the abs sensors on a w reg sedona please? the light is coming on intermittently and is driving me crazy! cheers, stanman
Hi Mate

long time no hear how are you ? The resistance is in the workshop manual you 've got , but I know you are getting on a bit now
Page BRa9 in the braking system but I've put it below for you . PM me your email address cos I've lost yours due to the hard drive going south. The ABS light flashing evernow again could be just crud in the ABS ring or a build up of crud around one of the sensors.

1275~1495 (upturned horse shoe type thingy)

·
Registered
3 Posts
eventually got a mate to come round and strip rear wheels down and low and behold it was exactly what bruno 1926 said! one sensor was smothered in what looked a bit like iron filings. while it was stripped down i also got him to fit 2 brake drums that i got off e bay. sorted!! brakes are much better now no abs light flashing me and the hand brake works better. all in all a nice result!! thanks for the advise. regards, stanman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts