Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i have a kia picanto 1.1 2006 mk1.I have the brake and abs light staying on when i start the car. I'm sure its the part that goes into brake fluid reservoir the connecter and sensor inside reservoir or damaged the only problem is i cannot find the part names needed anywhere i was thinking maybe go scrapyard but I'm not sure whether new would be better.Help finding the sensor and connecter required would be a big help please as i don't know the correct names of parts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hello i have a kia picanto 1.1 2006 mk1.I have the brake and abs light staying on when i start the car. I'm sure its the part that goes into brake fluid reservoir the connecter and sensor inside reservoir or damaged the only problem is i cannot find the part names needed anywhere i was thinking maybe go scrapyard but I'm not sure whether new would be better.Help finding the sensor and connecter required would be a big help please as i don't know the correct names of parts

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
A fault reader would be useful to gat a number otherwise you may be guessing. The ABS/brake light were on when my ABS sensor was faulty on a rear wheel I bought a reader after being ripped off at the dealer for £450 for a N/S sensor. So when the lights came on again I read the code and it was the O/S one which I bought off eBay and did it myself and saved a lot of cash even after buying the reader . It was about £80 but make sure it reads ABS.KIA car parts direct are very good too for parts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts