Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Our sportages support the above mentioned bluetooth protocols, which basically mean that one can play music using the player in the phone, and instead of listening through the phone speakerone canlisten to the music on the car speakers without connecting any wires/cables.

This works fine with my Nokia C6-01, however while the music is playing every now and again there is a sort of glitch and the sound goes down and back up in a split second.

Has anyone experienced this problem please?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm having the same problem, did you get this fixed at all? Did you have to go to the dealer to get it sorted?

rgds,
Marcus

·
Registered
8 Posts
I get this problem too, and after updating to the 6.5.0 software I hoped that would cure it, but I noticed it again this morningwhiledriving in to work

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Only time this has happened to me is when I get an email or sms notification on the phone.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the latest software and I have this glitch when playing music through the car from my iPhone, a little annoying but I just put up with it.

Would be interested to hear if anyone has asked the dealer about it.

Sal

·
Registered
33 Posts
MrsGucci said:
I have the latest software and I have this glitch when playing music through the car from my iPhone, a little annoying but I just put up with it.

Would be interested to hear if anyone has asked the dealer about it.

Sal
I have exactly the same problem. Obviously a glitch. They need t sort it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.