Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MMWWAAHAHAHA

Well me and Mrs thejoose where bored today so nipped to the shop for a few cans of paint. and decided to do the kia in an A-Team Style.

originally we where going to do it properly - grey ontop of the red line black below but the only grey we would get wasnt right so we decided on all black with the red line and red wheels

so here we have it before

masking up

Let the matt blacking begin!

We also decided on red wheels - if its good enough for the A- Team van its good enough for me!

We then masked off the red line

You gotta have refreshment - in my case pear cider thanks to the wife!

Priming the redline

then painted

Not a bad result really

better than the previous colour anyway

opinions welcome we decided against spraying the line over the window but i think it still works

It does nee some more work (a lil over spray needs taking care of but apart from that i think Its definitly going to be a marmite job im guessing most people will hate it but i think it looks sweet

·
Registered
536 Posts
I bet it goes much faster now? are you going to go FULL A-team and store a mig welder in your anus from now on? It's the only place they could have stored it as they seamed to pull it out of nowhere!
Anyway, good job and just remember to fill in the logbook else the plod will have you by the wedding veg if your pulled!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts