Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, thought I'd just say hi, not quite a Kia owner just yet but hopefully will be Soon. I didn't realise that choosing a new car was so difficult. We've traipsed from dealer to dealer looking at Citroens, Peugeot, and nissans went back today and have fallen in love with the soul2. Dealer has told us that they may not be making any more until the facelift so instead of a September delivery wont be able to get one till October (though I'm sure another 4 weeks won't seem too long to wait).
Am very impressed with spec available on the soul2 and hope they don't change too much on the new version. I'm looking at the diesel with the auto box (is it tiptronic?)Has anyone else got one of these?
Hope to hear from the dealer tomorrow and place an order, am getting excited as have never had a brand new car before.

Mike

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Hi and welcome - my Pro was my first new car and I was over the moon when it first arrived.
KIA seemed a nice bunch so my wife got a new Picanto via the scrappage scheme.

Hopefully some Soul owners will be able to give you the heads up on spec etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.