Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few pics of my Picanto

Just got to swap my private plate onto it and do something about the sound system and hopefully she will be good for a few years.

I must say so far I am fairly impressed with the Picanto I find it alot more fun to drive then I thoughtI would and I'm plesently suprised by the power considering the engine size. However I must say the sound system is the worst I've ever had in any car the quality of the soundreally is terriblehow Kia can say "Turn it up loud with the crisp 4-speaker sound system or the 6-speaker sound system on the Picanto ""˜3' model" is beyond me.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Loverly car :) I've also agree the standard speaker set up is very low quality :( I'm going to be upgrading mine also once I'm brave enough to tear it apart :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well ... whoever tries (dares to attempt) to upgrade sound system ... Post pictures please. I have been wanting to do this, but afraid I might scratch or damage something. Access to wiring is not easy.

Brian

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers for the comments guys

Been on the look out for a dash surround so I can put a double din screen in place of the standard stereo closest I've found is this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mascherina-con-telaio-supporto-radio-monitor-Doppio-2-Din-KIA-PICANTO-dal-2011-/110754320175?pt=Monitor_Caricatori_ed_Accessori&hash=item19c978cf2f

Which would be fine if it wasn't for the LHD model still hopefully someone will release something in the future.

@ ujoni08 get some photos up I must admit I have a soft spot for white cars.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Great pictures, love, the interior colour - also a big fan of the red trim on the exterior against the black.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Autoleads or similar will have one soon enough I'm sure. I'm hoping they will also release one for the Rio & Optima too.

Your Picanto looks really nice too! The latest Kia stuff is really top notch!!
Edited by: chris_1d

1 - 9 of 9 Posts