Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone got an A Bar or bull-bar fitted were do they bolt to on a sportage as i have to from other 4x4s and was going to modify one but cant suss out were the proper one bolts to any ideas would help ...also my sportage is a t reg 1999 can i fit a w reg front bumper on without any problems

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi Bigbone, you may want to check out your insurance, you could make it void, as fitting bull bars appear to be a No No now, especially where padestrian safety is concerned.
I would do a bit more checking before going ahead and fitting them.

Bob.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I am led to believe A bars are ok aslong as the heightis below aset dimension from ground level. Full bull bars are out. I wish I could fit a full bull bar to my van as I drive through the highlands of Scotland and there is mega deer about. I have been lucky and only skelped one which broke my headlight and indicator. My work mate has hit 16 in about 12 years on this run. I'm really fed up eating venison

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hi Davy, understand your problem we have the same down here with deer, more sowhen rutting.
send some of the venison down here we love it!!!

The laws an ass unless you live in London?

Bob

·
Registered
45 Posts
kia passa said:
Hi Davy, understand your problem we have the same down here with deer, more sowhen rutting.
send some of the venison down here we love it!!!

The laws an ass unless you live in London?

No, the laws an ass wherever you live!!!!!!

Mike]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts