Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hyundai Coupe 2.0 SE - 27000 Miles - Black - Excellent Condition, Great Price!<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">2002 52, 27,000 miles.
Hello, welcome to my thread, thank you for taking a look. I know this isn't a Kia but I thought it would be worth advertising on here as I feel like minded people who like myself like Korean Cars would view this.<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">This car is also listed on Ebay, please visit the below link for pictures:<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">[url]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ""¦ 0226727261[/url]<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">For Sale is my cherished Coupe that has been great to own and always turns heads! It is immediately available, safely stored in my garage for collection.Whoever ends up purchasing this car will not be disappointed! It's a great car, especially for the summer!<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">Here's a bit more about it...<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">3 Door, 5 speed manual gearbox, Ebony Black, petrol, black leather interior, power steering, adjustable steering wheel/column, remote alarm/immobiliser, anti lock brakes, cruise control, air conditioning,electric tilt and slide sunroof, electric windows, electric door mirrors, all round air bags, fitted with Panasonic radio/CD player,adjustable sports seats, front and rear fog lights, rear spoiler, body coloured bumpers, Alloys, spacious boot, Full Service History (on the dot at correct intervals), MOT expires late October, taxed to November.<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">I am a very careful driver (non-smoker) and have owned and cherished this car for 2 and a half years and it has been a pleasure to own!<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">Please get in touch if you are interested or have any questions and/or to arrange viewing. I really want to sell this car to the right person at the right price so am open to all SERIOUS and SENSIBLE offers. <BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">According to this month's Parkers Used Price Guide, an 'Ok' example with about 50000 miles is worth £5300 in Private Sale. Giving it's excellent condition and mileage, my Coupe is an absolute bargain, I can make a very slight movement with the price as a good will gesture, as I know the £5300 adertised price is an absolute bargain price my car. <BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">I will accept full payment in Cash, CHAPS or Bankers Draft on collection.<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">I am in Newport South Wales, for any further information please call me on 07791 181696 or drop me an e-mail to [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts