Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the titles says over 2 weeks i did 500 miles in a picanto 1.25 3. the car punches above it's own weight with this engine and the 15" alloy wheels increase grip considerably. I'm not convinced by the heated seats on cloth can't see the point and i wish the money spent on themhad gone elsewhere. Also i am doing a genuine 49mpg not bad considering i do 36 miles on the motorway each day.

However i've just taken delivery of a 1.0 2 as my car so far ive done 250and i have to report it's a brilliant little car except for two things, without the 1.25 engine the car is missing the sparkle and feels more like a big car with a small engine slightly outclassed on duel carriageways. Plus i've not seen more than 40mpg yet and i certainly hope this improves!And the car doesn't hold on quite so well through the corners with the 14" alloys. but that said at £9,500 with £500 customer saving the 1.0 2 does mean good value.
Just IMO

Edited by: guinnesstj

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've done about 250 miles over the past 2 weeks in my wife's new Picanto 2 Ecodynamics. It really is a cracking good car with plenty of power, even for overtaking on B roads, great ride and good economy. I was concerned about the steering concerns, but have really not felt there's a problem. A round trip at the weekend on a mixture of roads returned 54mpg on the display. The all round experience so far from our dealer and expectation of the car has been excellent.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts