My 2.0l GTline AWD is due its 4th service
Been Quoted £459 no courtesy car
Seems a bit steep
Anyone else had any better quotes
Tried to buy a service plan but the quote ignores the 4th service and
Only
gives plans for 5th and 6th service

#2 ·
Have you tried ringing round other Kia dealers? Or tried the book online page which often gives prices for different local dealers?
Courtesy car is down to the dealer & has nothing to do with Kia.

#3 ·
Seems a bit steep
Only
When I was booking in my KX3 via the KIA Service Booking portal I noticed quite a variation in price for the 4th service. Cheapest at an approved (but not main dealer) was £339. There is no short-cutting on the service or materials and the garage has a really good reputation.
However while the KIA site priced it at the above, the garage quoted £345 which I was happy with.
I did not though get a chance to have the service completed as I traded for particularly nice KX4.I will be using the KIA portal again and the same garage when needed in Feb 2021.
Using the KIA online is useful as it allows you to check out prices within a given distance. Clearly no point in travelling a long way to save a few ££.
What I did notice was that Lookers were actually the cheapest of the main dealers but then I read the reviews, and avoided!

#8 ·
Two years ago after I bought my 1.6 petrol Sportage I was checking to see if it was worthwhile taking out a Kia Service Plan. At that time the prices quoted by the four nearest Kia dealers ranged from £289 to £330 for the 4th year service(those prices were about £100 - £115 dearer than a 2nd year service). No doubt they will be dearer by now.

#9 ·
Seems a bit steep
Only
KX4 AWD diesel booked in at Kia Leeds £450, had same issue with service plan not quoting for 4th service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.