Kia Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

When not commuting in my 05 picanto SE i try to relax

<a href="http://www.richardswebsite.co.uk/mallory" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.richardswebsite.co.uk/mallory
</a>
Rich

Edited by: ninjaboy

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Rich,

I get my relaxation aboard a magic carpet with a rocket up its rear-end. No chicken strips on MY tyres, let me tell you. My two wheels are on a GSX1400. More grunt than a field full of pigs.

Keep the shiny side up!

Bob

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Really nice bike Roy-Cal, a good big mile muncher without the pains of a race rep.

Heres my de-stresser,

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Very nice Roy, Your white gen1 was that a custom paint job as the only white Busas I have seen are the gen2 model.
Are you a big lad cos you make your blue one look small, It could be the angle of the pic.
Great bikes the Busas. That is my first one and I love it. I had 2 Fazer1000s before it and I liked them too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Davy, it was a limited edition. Only made so many in white, it was on a 57 plate. Wife was going to buy me a private plate for it as bought it brand new. Wanted FA57 BUS (fast bus) £3.500 She doesnt love me that much. Ended up getting GS57 BUS. Collected it new 1st Sept 57 and was in Germany on the 2nd Sept 57. Got the boat from Harwich the next morning and done a 2 week tour of Germany. (no speed limits) it was fantastic.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I've never seen a Gen1 in white and with being a limited number that will explain it. My neighbours got a white gen2 but I always tell him the black ones are faster

I've had mine now for 6months and I luv it. I've got a private plate on mine now and its BU54 CAS. My nickname is Cas and the BU54 looks like BUSA so it was quite a good one to go for.
I was hoping to go to Spain this month with my mate who has an 06 Busa but he's not been working for a while so had to cancel it
. We were going to sail from Portsmouth to Santander and head over to the Pyrenees for 2 weeks and blast about there. Maybe next year fingers crossed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice toys Richie.
Do I take the boat out today or is it the bike when the weather is like it is.
Seems like we have started something here. Anybody else?

·
Registered
536 Posts
It's just a pain getting free time when it's early, light, high tide and good weather. Boat only gets used 2-3 times max a summer. Bet you wouldnt believe both the bikes are the same would you? Hummm not sure about this thread. Starting to sound like a "things I like more than my kia thread" which at the min... My lovely pro ceed owns my heart....just don't tell the mrs though!

·
Registered
Picanto 1.0T GDi GT-Line
1,121 Posts
RichieD76 said:
It's just a pain getting free time when it's early, light, high tide and good weather. Boat only gets used 2-3 times max a summer. Bet you wouldnt believe both the bikes are the same would you? Hummm not sure about this thread. Starting to sound like a "things I like more than my kia thread" which at the min... My lovely pro ceed owns my heart....just don't tell the mrs though!
Nice toys Richie BUT by the look of your lawn it's time you got some seriousmowing done. Same bike..different days..same tall grass!
You could always buy a sit on mower to play with.

Phil

·
Registered
536 Posts
Oh that's the neighbours grass. We had some windy weather a couple of weeks back and a monkey could have put his fence up better, hence the missing fence panel. Some people just don't care about looking after there garden.. Although ride on would be nice ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
I ride a 1250GT Bandit. Was gunna order a new S1000RR but family and friends talked me out of it (aging nutter, and bless them they got worried LOL), so bought a new Rio instead.

The demo and I

And the 1250 GT.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts