Kia Owners Club Forum banner

3 Model Satnav Audio

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ianv 
#1 ·
I am waiting on my Sportage 3 Satnav to be delivered at the end of september, i was just wandering if anyone has any feed back on the sound system in these. Do they sound anygood with the external amp and subwoofer etc.
Thanks

#4 ·
IMO the sound sytem on my KX3 SN is great. Loads of scope to adjust bass ets and front and rear. The sub woofer is perfectly ample, you won't need to replace it. The rear speakers are not that great although I have the fade adjusted from the back so its away from the kids. They don't really ruin the oevrall sound anyway so no biggy. All in all great sound and plenty loud.

Just don't mention the sh*tty head unit sat nave tho

#5 ·
Cheers hgf69. Appreciate the feedback. I actually don't know what to expect with this sat nav. Is it really that bad!!!! As long as I get to the odd random location that I need to I should be happy. I'm just worried that's it a real pile of crap!!!

#6 ·
I have had my diesel KX3 sat nav auto three days now and just love it, the sound system is good but not oustanding, the voice control of all the audio & phone system is brilliant.The sat nav I have to say is a huge disappointment, the display graphics are not a patch on my Tom Tom Go 940 as is the navation tools.
But all in all a lot of car for the money.

cambo

#7 ·
I have found the sound system to be very good, the sub woofer in the boot doesn't seem to be that affective, but then again being an old krinkly I don't have it on THUD THUD so that everyone within a 5 mile radius can hear it!
One little touch I like is that when the nav voice comes on the music is faded to the rear speakers
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
The thing that winds me up about the Nav System is, it could have been better.
The maps are in desperate need of updating and if KIA are true to their word they should be available later in the year.
But like Cambo said - a lot of car for the money.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.