Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm looking at buying a used Carens but they are hard to come by! As such I haven't been able to view one yet.

I'm hoping it can fit three high back boosters across the second row (dog will have the boot!), can anyone who's tried this confirm or not? The middle seat looks quite narrow in pictures...

Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 Ceed GT line 1.5TGDI - Fusion Orange
348 Posts
There aren't many cars where you can fit three seats across a row. From recollection of looking the Carens wasn't on there. That said I was looking at car seats rather than boosters so it may be possible.
C4 Picasso seemed to be the large family car of choice if you need three across a row. I've friends who do this.

·
Registered
2018 Sportage 3 1.7crdi, 2007 Picanto 1.1
215 Posts
Hello,

I'm looking at buying a used Carens but they are hard to come by! As such I haven't been able to view one yet.

I'm hoping it can fit three high back boosters across the second row (dog will have the boot!), can anyone who's tried this confirm or not? The middle seat looks quite narrow in pictures...

Thanks!
It depends the width of the booster seats. I have had 3 child seats in a CMax and the Carens is wider and easily accomadated 3 teenagers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts