·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Hi Mary,

Looking lovely in the metallic Electric Blue

·
Registered
225 Posts
Electric Blue was the colour of the first new Rio we ever saw (before the official launch date) and it was a tough choice between that and the Blaze Red that we eventually ordered.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
I originally was going to opt for Blaze Red, but the dealer said there would be a very long wait time to get me one in the level 3, 5 door, Diesel version - So I asked about Midnight Black. Yep, we can get you that for the date you want. So Black it was. Absolutely love it

·
Registered
225 Posts
I had no problem getting a Blaze Red Rio 3 but then again I wasn't looking for a 1.4 Turbo Diesel.Edited by: Wipikia

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Yep, they said has I wanted the Petrol one in Red, it would have been quick. But the Red level 3's in 1.4 TD were all sold out across the country at the time. Said I would have to wait for the next production run, and that may have taken 10-12 weeks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I ordered my Rio immediately after the launch and could have had virtually any 1.4 spec/colour with no more than about 4 weeks wait.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Just a 4 week wait straight after launch. Wow that's quick!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Just orderd one for the wife 7 to 10 days.

Hope it's as good a car as my new sportage

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
What level, engine type and car colour did you order?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sorry sharon should have said.

Rio 2 1.4 isg.

You will like this one (Electric blue)

anything I should look for, before We take it off the fourcourt???

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Hi Martyn,

Is it the 1.4 Petrol, or the 1.4 TD you are getting?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Sharon it will be the petrol as the wife does a lot of stop start.

I am as excited as her about it, have not even driven one, tested the picanto but that was to small.

Hope it is a wise choice.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Aww I'm sure you will love it! They really are very nice cars

·
Registered
443 Posts
Pick up this sat, wash and polish on sunday!!!!!

Like to get a few coats of polish and wax on ASAP.

With a D3 of course, well as long as it's not raining???

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Hi Martyn,

Sounds excellent
Be great to see a few pictures of it here once you've got it all nicely polished, if you can. Please blank the plates out of the pictures or keep them out of shot when taking the pictures.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Yes will do!!!!

Hope it's dry to get it home staying clean.

Did it with my sportage drove home and polished before going for a drive, not easy to resist but pays when you come to clean later on dirt just seems to fall off.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean with hoping its dry. I can wash mine, and it looks stunning. Take it just a few miles out in the rain, or even on recently wet roads, and it gets all kinds of dirt splashes up the lower parts of the doors etc. Ends up looking like I've driven it through fields!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts