Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A warning light saying “refill inverter coolant fluid” came on and I pulled over and called Kia dealership (century Kia Tampa) Roy/Ray in service department said “it’s a computer glitch and car is safe to drive”. I’m just not sure how they can rule out a leak without seeing the car, although it’s a new car! Has anyone heard of a glitch causing this? Trying to find another dealership to talk to.

·
Super Moderator
3,410 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
The forum is primarily UK/European and the customer services is UK based. You may want to check out our sister forum Kia Forum, which is mostly North American. I've moved you thread to the Sorento section just in case a member has any knowledge of your issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello and welcome to the forum.
The forum is primarily UK/European and the customer services is UK based. You may want to check out our sister forum Kia Forum, which is mostly North American. I've moved you thread to the Sorento section just in case a member has any knowledge of your issue.
Thank you so very much

·
Registered
1 Posts
A warning light saying “refill inverter coolant fluid” came on and I pulled over and called Kia dealership (century Kia Tampa) Roy/Ray in service department said “it’s a computer glitch and car is safe to drive”. I’m just not sure how they can rule out a leak without seeing the car, although it’s a new car! Has anyone heard of a glitch causing this? Trying to find another dealership to talk to.
Hi how are you we have one case in uae and this several case in USA but still not solve it. If there any thing new I will inform you and you also if have any thing inform me plz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts