Kia Owners Club Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1601 - 1620 of 1877 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Called in to Edwards Motors, my local Kia dealer near Worcester yesterday to ask a couple of questions regarding the 1.6 G-TDI HEV GT/LN S Auto in experience green with black panoramic roof ordered on May 7th

Neil, the salesman I’m dealing with and also the dealer manager looked at orders and the quoted January delivery for my vehicle may well come a lot earlier with many orders coming through in August that were ordered in March & April. Was also told that the July list price increase absolutely will not push my order into the luxury car bracket in excess of £40k.

Edwards are also going to fit interior white footwell lighting for me when the vehicle arrives so happy days all round. Absolute brilliant service and customer relations from all involved

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Called in to Edwards Motors, my local Kia dealer near Worcester yesterday to ask a couple of questions regarding the 1.6 G-TDI HEV GT/LN S Auto in experience green with black panoramic roof ordered on May 7th

Neil, the salesman I’m dealing with and also the dealer manager looked at orders and the quoted January delivery for my vehicle may well come a lot earlier with many orders coming through in August that were ordered in March & April. Was also told that the July list price increase absolutely will not push my order into the luxury car bracket in excess of £40k.

Edwards are also going to fit interior white footwell lighting for me when the vehicle arrives so happy days all round. Absolute brilliant service and customer relations from all involved
Glad for you.
It does look as if the hiccup in delays to the UK has eased somewhat with the recent car carrier arrival, and hope that this will be followed with more regular dockings. There has been a lot of comment regarding dealership "non communication". Obviously most of this is because they haven't anything new to say and just open themselves up to an ear bashing, which no one likes receiving, especially when they are powerless to do anything about it.... BUT are they really powerless? Surely Kia approved dealers have some form of communication back to Kia UK and thence to Zilina? What it needs is for some way of rationalising when orders from all over Europe will start on the production line? There has to be computer programming to keep the line flowing with the mix of models (not just Sportages) and the different requirements for each Country, let alone individual customer orders. So why isn't THAT available to Kia UK to transmit to their dealers? it's NOT going to speed up delivery BUT it will be reassuring to know that production has started!! :)

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
199 Posts
I collected my Sportage yesterday and when I opened the boot today, my Kia guy I was dealing with left me a lovely gift in the boot. It was a black holdall which has got all different Supaguard bottles to take care of the car.
It consisted of - wheel cleaner, dash and door enhancer, tyre and trim dressing, bird and bug remover, glass cleaner, fabric cleaner, wash shampoo, leather wipes and an alloy wheel brush.
I was very surprised and he also put GTL mats in the car. I cannot fault him.

Attachments

·
Registered
GT Line S PHEV Lunar Silver 2tone ordered 12th February
26 Posts
I collected my Sportage yesterday and when I opened the boot today, my Kia guy I was dealing with left me a lovely gift in the boot. It was a black holdall which has got all different Supaguard bottles to take care of the car.
It consisted of - wheel cleaner, dash and door enhancer, tyre and trim dressing, bird and bug remover, glass cleaner, fabric cleaner, wash shampoo, leather wipes and an alloy wheel brush.
I got one of those with my previous Sportage. It’s a nice touch.

·
Registered
On order GT LINE S HEV AWD EXPERIENCE GREEN BLACK ROOF 10/Feb/22
207 Posts
Looks like you’ve had life shine treatment on your car then worth £250.00. I have it on all my cars. Worth every penny. 👍👍 and you didn’t have to pay. It just gets better and better for you 😁 enjoy the sportage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi new to the forum, ordered gt line s full hb lunar silver, on 14 April 22, told delivery Sept, then last last week dealer said no build date yet but hope by end of the year, as kia only starting full hb gt line s production in Oct, so why take my order in April, then next second he said although there is some coming through, Oct comment doesn't make sense, have seen few around, but no lunar silver as yet, congrats to those who have received theirs, enjoy

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
199 Posts
Looks like you’ve had life shine treatment on your car then worth £250.00. I have it on all my cars. Worth every penny. 👍👍 and you didn’t have to pay. It just gets better and better for you 😁 enjoy the sportage.
Thank you. Yes I had the life shine treatment just to protect the car and to make it look a lot shinier 😃

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi new to the forum, ordered gt line s full hb lunar silver, on 14 April 22, told delivery Sept, then last last week dealer said no build date yet but hope by end of the year, as kia only starting full hb gt line s production in Oct, so why take my order in April, then next second he said although there is some coming through, Oct comment doesn't make sense, have seen few around, but no lunar silver as yet, congrats to those who have received theirs, enjoy
Saw a nice silver in Padstow this week - from Reading dealer. Not a hybrid tho.

·
Registered
207 Posts
A lot of people say it’s a waste of money but honestly it really does work and keep the car nice and shiny my Niro is six years old but sparkles like new and it does make it easier to clean all the seagul mess off. Really hoping to get mine by Xmas though. Fingers crossed 🤞

·
Registered
207 Posts
Saw a nice silver in Padstow this week - from Reading dealer. Not a hybrid tho.
I’ll be happy when someone says they’ve seen a GT S AWD HYBRID in experience green with a black roof so I’ll know they actually exist in the wild and not just a figment of the dealers imagination 😂😂

1601 - 1620 of 1877 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.