Kia Owners Club Forum banner
1401 - 1420 of 1638 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Apparently my vehicle is waiting to dock at immingham and eta at dealership is 28th June.
Tad optimistic, unless Kia has changed their procedures. ship offloading is followed by up to 2 weeks for a vehicles PDI then followed another 2 weeks for delivery to a dealer. 28th July :unsure: :)

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
160 Posts
Hi to you all, I have just joined. i ordered on the 25th May a Kia Sportage 1.6 T gdi 226 Hev Gt in Dark Penta Grey. Spoken to dealership no build date as of yet.

(merged to thread iooi)
Great news you have also ordered a Sportage, but I don't think you will have a build date yet only after a few weeks of ordering. I ordered mine in Feb and still no build date as of yet. As someone previously mentioned in this forum, it is approx 6 months waiting time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I’m also new to group I ordered a 4 Hev in penta metal grey 22nd February was told April then possibly May then September then December now good news it’s been brought forward to October I really don’t think the dealers know and I will just be happy whenever it arrives.whilst I am exited about the arrival of the sportage I think a few months wait is nothing more than a few months wait, it is what it is; in these unprecedented times there are far bigger issues to be concerned with.when the cars do eventually arrive the wait will seem like a distant memory.I do think sometimes the anticipation is as much fun as the arrival.

·
Registered
On order GT LINE S HEV AWD EXPERIENCE GREEN BLACK ROOF 10/Feb/22
131 Posts
Hi I’m also new to group I ordered a 4 Hev in penta metal grey 22nd February was told April then possibly May then September then December now good news it’s been brought forward to October I really don’t think the dealers know and I will just be happy whenever it arrives.whilst I am exited about the arrival of the sportage I think a few months wait is nothing more than a few months wait, it is what it is; in these unprecedented times there are far bigger issues to be concerned with.when the cars do eventually arrive the wait will seem like a distant memory.I do think sometimes the anticipation is as much fun as the arrival.
I do agree with you about the wait being what it is but a lot of us are losing money during that wait. With PX prices devaluing our cars and having to get the ones we have serviced and mot etc etc. a budget we hadn’t factored in and some members seriously thinking of cancelling due to this extra cost. But as you say. It is what it is and worth the wait for those that can still afford it. Hope your sportage arrives soon for you 👍

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I’m new to the page.
I ordered a Sportage, level 3, 1.6, petrol, 2wd in penta grey.
ordered 28th April from Kia dealer in Telford, with a 12 week delivery.
So that means mid July ……
I called the dealer last week, there’s no news on delivery and no delays known, so they are expecting the mid July. When I ordered the car, he pulled up an e mail where it showed the latest lead times,12 weeks, I really hope that those dates are right!!!! Or am I living in cloud cuckoo land???
My current car is a Peugeot 3008, and taxed monthly, so that not a problem, but the insurance runs out early August and I don’t want to insure the car for another year. The car will be a motability car where the insurance is included in the weekly price.
So fingers crossed that the dealers right

·
Registered
2022 Sportage GT-Line S standard red HEV ordered 21 March
14 Posts
Had a message from Kia UK saying that the high spec HEVS are most demanded, hence the additional backlog. My March order can expect a build date late Q3/ early Q4 with delivery to dealer a month later.

·
Registered
131 Posts
It’s nice to be part of a group that can share news and updates on our sportage orders hope it will be a very merry Xmas for all of us with our shiny new cars by then.

·
Registered
2T 2WD HEV Self Charge 1.6 GT LINE S Penta GREY
1 Posts
Ordered 2TONE 2WD Self Charge HEV 1.6 GT LINE S with Stoneacre 16/04/2022. Expecting November but no updates!
Im hoping this gets brought forward! Worried about the new tax band though as dont want be paying £500 a year tax!

·
Registered
Now: Mazda 6 Tourer GT Sport Nav + New: Sportage GT-Line S HEV AWD
31 Posts
I ordered my GT Line S HEV AWD in Green with Black roof in March and have been informed that although no build date yet they are moving and appear to be going in order of order date. Hopefully get a build date soon as mine is apparently moving up the list. 🤞

·
Registered
131 Posts
I ordered my GT Line S HEV AWD in Green with Black roof in March and have been informed that although no build date yet they are moving and appear to be going in order of order date. Hopefully get a build date soon as mine is apparently moving up the list. 🤞
Ordered exactly the same in February. I’ll let you know as soon as I get an update on mine.

·
Registered
20 Posts
This was posted on the motorbility forum by someone ,guess ordered april ,hope its true?but having read on here about HEV ,PHEV times i find it very confusing.

"""Had a very unexpected call from dealer today informing me,i have a build date of 26th July and car should be with dealer by end of august at latest.So if goes to plan thats around 4 months,.BUT until keys are in hand then i’ll believe it.

HEV ‘4’ trim 2wd experience green""

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All, new to the forum but have been following all the threads for a while since i ordered my sportage. Just to give everyone a bit of hope, mine is being delivered next Wednesday 29th. Was ordered beg Feb. I have ordered GT Line S HEV 2WD White w/ black roof. Initially was told June, then went to September, then over the last 6 weeks I kept on getting emails with earlier dates. I had no build info at any point so i was sceptical the email updates i was receiving were accurate but had a call on Monday just gone saying it had arrived at the dealers and asking me to arrange the delivery date. The lease company did say orders are moving now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That pretty much tallies up with my situation as i ordered 28th Jan and delivery confirmed for tomorrow so may be use these order dates as a guide?

1401 - 1420 of 1638 Posts