Kia Owners Club Forum banner
941 - 960 of 1601 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Rang my salesmen today and told me that nothings changed and expected delivery is still end of September-early Novembe. So I’ve decided that I’m not going to bother him again till around Augus, hopefully then he will have news for me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was going to go through leasing options, but won’t touch then again. They wasted two weeks because they took my order without actually having any vehicles to supply. Essentially they advertised a really good price, then tried to get a dealer to supply once people had signed up. They didn’t bother to inform me that no one would take their offer, which probably equates to 3 months delayed delivery.
Ended up going with Lex automotive.

PauloC, i ordered through Leasing Options on 28th Jan and have the order documentation and contract signed....are you saying that Leasing Options are pushing orders through even though they don't have the supply?

·
Registered
2022 Sportage GT-Line S standard red HEV ordered 21 March
14 Posts
PauloC, i ordered through Leasing Options on 28th Jan and have the order documentation and contract signed....are you saying that Leasing Options are pushing orders through even though they don't have the supply?
That is what I understand happened in my case. Think I only got as far as having the application completed and agreed, when I chased them they said that they couldn’t supply as the dealer wouldn’t accept the price. If they’d done things legitimately they’d have this agreed up front with the dealer.
Given you’ve a contract in place you’ll be fine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That is what I understand happened in my case. Think I only got as far as having the application completed and agreed, when I chased them they said that they couldn’t supply as the dealer wouldn’t accept the price. If they’d done things legitimately they’d have this agreed up front with the dealer.
Given you’ve a contract in place you’ll be fine.
Cheers for the reply, yeah I'd say mine is all through plus I have spoken to Leasing Options a number of times since and nothing like that was mentioned. Will seek an update end of May and post what I hear.

Reactions: PauloC

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ive got a GT-Line S HEV 2WD ordered early March, was told end of May originally - now being told end of July. Spoke to someone else who just ordered the same model yesterday, was told March next year. Salesmen said mainly affecting HEV/PHEV models, if were to go with just petrol model, wait time is ~3 months. Who knows when mine will arrive. Need the car by August is the only thing, so we'll see!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Kia Sportage:GT-Line S 1.6 T 6 Speed Auto PHEV Plug-In AWD
Has anyone had notice of their order been put into production in the last few days, I'm into my 14th Week wait now no
signs at all .....
Jack

·
Super Moderator
3,645 Posts
Just a quick tip, if you want to reply to a particular member you can type their user name with an @ at the start and pick the user from the pop up list. ;)

Reactions: Cathloub

·
Super Moderator
10,028 Posts
Just a quick tip, if you want to reply to a particular member you can type their user name with an @ at the start and pick the user from the pop up list. ;)
Or just click on reply & it will quote as per above (y)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I spoke to my salesman last week, the Uk Sales Director was also there and I asked about my GT LINE S 48kw ordered beginning of April that is due early Sept, he did check the system and said I may get it June/July which would be nice as they are making more of the non hybrid ones to keep production going whilst the chip issues are resolved. Lets see though !

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
157 Posts
That's good news for you, but as I have ordered the hybrid I could be waiting a bit longer then, ordered mine in Feb. Will check with my dealer at the end of May for an update.

·
Registered
Sportage 4 HEV 2WD in Experience Green- ordered 27th Jan 2022
6 Posts
Cheers for the reply, yeah I'd say mine is all through plus I have spoken to Leasing Options a number of times since and nothing like that was mentioned. Will seek an update end of May and post what I hear.
I ordered from Leasing Options on the same date as you. They initially told me I had a build date and about a month before the due delivery date the build date just magically disappeared. Now I am in the November camp.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered from Leasing Options on the same date as you. They initially told me I had a build date and about a month before the due delivery date the build date just magically disappeared. Now I am in the November camp.
Hi Slliw, yeah I was initially given a date of 28th April for a due date before everything fell through too. Still waiting on a build date.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ive got a GT-Line S HEV 2WD ordered early March, was told end of May originally - now being told end of July. Spoke to someone else who just ordered the same model yesterday, was told March next year. Salesmen said mainly affecting HEV/PHEV models, if were to go with just petrol model, wait time is ~3 months. Who knows when mine will arrive. Need the car by August is the only thing, so we'll see!
Ordered the same as you on 2nd Feb, and was told April delivery, then June, then July, now late July/early Aug.

P

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just ordered a GT Line S Hybrid 2WD, dealer is saying March 2023, which I expected anyway, and that they usually get a heads up around a month from delivery when the car is scheduled for production.

·
Registered
On 2nd July I collected my 2022 Sportage GT Line HEV 2WD in Flame Blue
157 Posts
Just ordered a GT Line S Hybrid 2WD, dealer is saying March 2023, which I expected anyway, and that they usually get a heads up around a month from delivery when the car is scheduled for production.
That is a long time to wait for a car. Hopefully it arrives before that date for you.

·
Registered
Order Sportage GT Line S Petrol HVE FWD Penta & Black roof 11th April 22
32 Posts
I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, GT Line S HEV 2WD, Penta Metal with Black roof. Dealer stated Dec 2022 when I ordered, but got a call/text yesterday from dealer and now they say it will come between July and September 2022, Here's hoping.......
I ordered the same model and color as you from JT Hughes Kia on the 13th of April and they told me initially it will be Sep/Oct delivery and then to latest been December, don’t want to bring my hope up but hopefully I get a surprise and get it before just like you dealer mentioned to you 😅

·
Registered
Kia Sportage 2022 4 hev 2wd excellence green in order
5 Posts
Just had some bad news from my dealer they can’t hold the deal they offered me as my trade in ( 2019 Skoda karoq sport line ) has apparently lost about 3 grand in value since we agreed a deal in early feb.not great news advised I can wait til car arrives and see what deal will look like then whenever that will be 🤔🤔

·
Registered
On Order: Sportage GT Line S PHEV in Infra Red
321 Posts
my trade in has apparently lost about 3 grand in value
I havent heard or seen anything about used cars loosing value, this sounds like a dealer hedging their bets rather than youve actually lost value in your current car.

Reactions: jcapari
941 - 960 of 1601 Posts