Kia Owners Club Forum banner
921 - 940 of 1601 Posts

·
Registered
22 GT Line S HEV AWD Exp Green / Black
9 Posts
mine ordered with 19” wheels on the 4th feb promised March delivery. Absolutely no sign of it yet! Last estimate 21 July😩😩
Picked up my GT Line S AWD HEV today and they have 18". There was no option for 19" on HEV although the brochure Web spec seemed to indicate a 19" Tyre size I challenged this at time of order back in December. Also questioned when I had the ability to view the GTS HEV showroom model as it had continental boots v Michelin boots as listed on Web. Mine arrived with continental boots but the conti eco contacts did a good job on my x jbl black Ed.

·
Registered
22 sportage gt line flame blue
55 Posts
Picked up my GT Line S AWD HEV today and they have 18". There was no option for 19" on HEV although the brochure Web spec seemed to indicate a 19" Tyre size I challenged this at time of order back in December. Also questioned when I had the ability to view the GTS HEV showroom model as it had continental boots v Michelin boots as listed on Web. Mine arrived with continental boots but the conti eco contacts did a good job on my x jbl black Ed.
Lucky you ! Very jealous, what colour? Let’s have some pics for the rest of us to drool over👍🏻

·
Registered
2022 KIA SPORTAGE GTLine S 1.6T HEV AWD Experience Green/Black
490 Posts
Finally!!

Ordered 20th December 2021 Estimated delivery 30th June 2022.
GTline S AWD HEV
(18inch wheels - Continental tyres)
Now for the learning curve LOL:):((y)
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
100 Posts
Finally!!

Ordered 20th December 2021 Estimated delivery 30th June 2022.
GTline S AWD HEV
(18inch wheels - Continental tyres)
Now for the learning curve LOL:):((y) View attachment 15494
Fabulous and thanks for the update and pic too. Makes me wonder with the early delivery have some orders been cancelled and reallocated to those waiting the longest - that’s how I understand cancellation works if that has applied here. Enjoy !

·
Registered
55 Posts
Fabulous and thanks for the update and pic too. Makes me wonder with the early delivery have some orders been cancelled and reallocated to those waiting the longest - that’s how I understand cancellation works if that has applied here. Enjoy !
Oh very very nice! Just can’t wait for mine. Enjoy👍🏻

·
Registered
Penta Sportage GT Line S HEV ordered 06.03.22
10 Posts
Dealer phoned me a couple of days ago. He said no news for my order (6th March). Reckoned any order now was looking like the new year but was hopeful mine would be earlier as it was put in a couple of months ago. I’ve pretty much decided it’s guesswork from now on and subject to change!

·
Registered
On order (17th Feb): 2022 Sportage GT-Line S HEV in Penta Grey with black roof.
200 Posts
Very nice! Here’s hoping mine won’t be too long now!🤞

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered a Sportage Spec "4" Hybrid on 06/05/2022 - Was not told an exact date but "hopefully by the end of the year" not ideal but I will start to ring them in September I guess "Dude - Where's My Car"

·
Registered
Penta Sportage GT Line S HEV ordered 06.03.22
10 Posts
To make matters worse, some bugger round the corner has one parked outside their house, spotted it taking the dog round the block. It is a black HEV, not sure of spec but not GT.

·
Registered
MY22 Kia Sportage GT Line S HEV 2WD
10 Posts
I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, GT Line S HEV 2WD, Penta Metal with Black roof. Dealer stated Dec 2022 when I ordered, but got a call/text yesterday from dealer and now they say it will come between July and September 2022, Here's hoping.......

·
Registered
Sportage MK5'22 4 HEV
66 Posts
My car has reached the showroom. Planning to go and pick up next Saturday as I need to go to Milton Keynes and I stay in London. Can't make it on weekdays because of work. Looking forward to lay hands on it.

·
Registered
2022 Sportage GT-Line S standard red HEV ordered 21 March
14 Posts
I ordered mine 2 weeks ago, GT Line S HEV 2WD, Penta Metal with Black roof. Dealer stated Dec 2022 when I ordered, but got a call/text yesterday from dealer and now they say it will come between July and September 2022, Here's hoping.......
I’d be very surprised at that date range, given people who seem to have ordered the same spec (if different colours) seem to be getting dates way later than that, having ordered months ago. Fingers crossed your dealer isn’t blowing smoke up your proverbial, it‘d be good news all round.

·
Registered
MY22 Kia Sportage GT Line S HEV 2WD
10 Posts
I’d be very surprised at that date range, given people who seem to have ordered the same spec (if different colours) seem to be getting dates way later than that, having ordered months ago. Fingers crossed your dealer isn’t blowing smoke up your proverbial, it‘d be good news all round.
Well here's hoping...., After Sept is just fine with me, even up to the end of the year, at least I'll get a 72 plate :)

I see see you have the same model as me on order, as stated in your signature, but in Red, that's great :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well here's hoping...., After Sept is just fine with me, even up to the end of the year, at least I'll get a 72 plate :)

I see see you have the same model as me on order, as stated in your signature, but in Red, that's great :)
I’ll be sure to keep the forum updated as to when I get my vehicle, I’ve had better updates on the situation here than from my lease company so it’s the least I could do.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Out of interest, which lease company have you used?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Out of interest, which lease company have you used?
I was going to go through leasing options, but won’t touch then again. They wasted two weeks because they took my order without actually having any vehicles to supply. Essentially they advertised a really good price, then tried to get a dealer to supply once people had signed up. They didn’t bother to inform me that no one would take their offer, which probably equates to 3 months delayed delivery.
Ended up going with Lex automotive.

921 - 940 of 1601 Posts