Kia Owners Club Forum banner
901 - 920 of 953 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
This is from Kia specs online. Make of this what you will?

View attachment 15479

View attachment 15480
Thanks. The puzzler is the HEV column. Looking at the other earlier posting of specs perhaps KIA have added 19s to one or more of the trims ? And then I just looked at what someone posted on the KIA written spec pages and even those are showing the same inconsistency - imply that they are fitting 19s to a HEV but hen a few pages on and the wheels page shows no 19s being fitted to a HEV of any type ?

Reactions: iooi

·
Registered
On order (17th Feb): 2022 Sportage GT-Line S HEV in Penta Grey with black roof.
130 Posts
Perhaps what it needed is a thread for people to say what size wheels and tyres (and make of tyres as well) their particular model has, when they eventually get it delivered that is 😉

Reactions: Cathloub

·
Super Moderator
9,389 Posts
TBH. Ignore any printed copies that people were given. As they will have the "Spec May Change" clause. And as we all know a lot of things have changed since they were pronted.

But the HEV I posted makes no sense. Or is it lucky dip on what you get. 🤦‍♂️ Hence my comment.

I've attached the PDF brochure that Kia sent out when the Sportage was released.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 sportage gt line flame blue
39 Posts
Reading the model comparison it say's the PHEV does get 19's, but HEV gets 18's. But as iooi say's they could change that at any time
I’ve ordered a mhev gt line and I was given the choice of 18 or 19

Reactions: iooi

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was told when I ordered that delivery will be 22 March, since ordering on 22 February I have been asking for an update on mine weekly, and being told it`s not showing up as being in production yet, I also asked for a VIN number, again, no VIN number available, the next thing I hear is the vehicle is on it`s way and will be delivered as promised on the 22 March, it eventually landed at the dealership on 01 April, expecting handover on 13 April by my choice as i am not around until then!

Order date: 22-02-2022,
Vehicle Ordered: KIA Sportage 1.6 G TDI Auto GT Line HEV
Arrival At Dealership: 01-04-2022
Collection Date: 13-04-2022 (By my choice)
Some of us buying a HEV on this forum think we are getting 18 inch wheels and others think 19s. Can I ask what wheel size your HEV is thanks ?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Some of us buying a HEV on this forum think we are getting 18 inch wheels and others think 19s. Can I ask what wheel size your HEV is thanks ?
mine ordered with 19” wheels on the 4th feb promised March delivery. Absolutely no sign of it yet! Last estimate 21 July😩😩

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just been to the opening of my local KIA showroom, and they confirmed only the ICE and PHEV have option of 19's which is why I went for the ICE as full hybrid doesn't really concern me. They had one outside with the 19inch wheels and in my opinion they looked a lot better but its all a matter of taste and need for mpg etc.

The delivery dates are also shorter on the ICE models due to less tech required. Oh an Ukraine isn't a problem for building the cars but they are short of drivers to transport them to the German storage point.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just been to the opening of my local KIA showroom, and they confirmed only the ICE and PHEV have option of 19's which is why I went for the ICE as full hybrid doesn't really concern me. They had one outside with the 19inch wheels and in my opinion they looked a lot better but its all a matter of taste and need for mpg etc.

The delivery dates are also shorter on the ICE models due to less tech required. Oh an Ukraine isn't a problem for building the cars but they are short of drivers to transport them to the German storage point.
Did they quote you any delivery dates,?

·
Registered
39 Posts
As of May's update if you ordered in April ICE will be Sept but Hybrids are slipping to maybe Oct, if you order now for any it will be Dec, but he did say watch this space as KIA/Hyundai have much better supply chains than VW/Ford/Renault etc.
Did you order one? If so what ?

901 - 920 of 953 Posts